Monday, August 1, 2016

Final Reflection


My most formative experience from this class was developing my venture concept. I enjoyed building my idea throughout the semester and tweaking it as feedback was given. Year later I think I will remember my “Pink-a-Potties”. My most joyous experience was creating the portmanteau. Using my word around work all week was a lot of fun. I am actually proud of myself for completing the bug list, that list was so hard for me to do and I was very close to giving up on it. It also created the idea for my venture.

I never thought I would believe this, but I do see myself as an entrepreneur because of this course. I have been using what we have been learning, from networking skills to idea napkins in my internship, construction company, and everyday life. I have moved a lot closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset as now I am starting to see problems or issues as opportunities.

A recommendation I would make to students going down this path in the future is to be intentional. You get what you put into this course. Also, the assignments are more enjoyable if you choose a venture that you are actually passionate and interested about. To perform best in this course, I highly suggest the use of a planner or agenda. Put the assignments on a calendar or use the tools given to you on canvas, the more organized you are, the least likely you are to forget about them or wait until the last minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

summer.roque@gmail.com