Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Amazon Whisperer

I would have several revenue drivers with my business company. I would make money off of every port-a-potty delivered, servicing fees when the tanks are emptied, and money off of the feminine products offered inside them.  I think the next thing my customers would want would be pink personal protection equipment. Everything from hardhats to safety glasses to vests. My idea would foster customer loyalty because customers that love the pink-a-potty would most likely also enjoy our PPE products and they would support the business. 


After searching through Amazon I found pink hardhats, but they were party hats as an accessory. They did not offer actual hardhats that were safe to use on a jobsite that were pink. Customer reviews are positive about the product, they love the color but apparently the plastic material is of low quality and they break easily.  My hardhat would look like this, but would actually be safe to use at work, it would not be made of plastic. I think these products would make a good addition to my pink-a-potty service because they are a low-cost item that any person in construction needs anyway, it is not a luxury it is a necessity in construction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

summer.roque@gmail.com